Requiring minimum capital investment, pallet racking is the most cost-effective and versatile industrial storage solution. Being a supplier of industrial-grade storage solutions for over 24 years, The Ideal Group has the knowledge, skill, and resources to design a pallet racking system that perfectly complements your needs.
We can use our CAD expertise and experience to reconfigure the design of a pallet racking system based on the weight and size of goods being stored, the handling equipment you use, and your inventory turnover. This is done to ensure you maximum storage space and easy access.
We offer different types of racking, including:
- Wide Aisle Pallet Racking — Offering unrestricted access to all pallets, wide aisle pallet racking is the most commonly used industrial storage solution.
- Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking — Making excellent use of floor space and height, narrow aisle pallet racking uses smaller aisles for greater storage capacity.
- Double Deep Pallet Racking — It’s a variant of the standard adjustable beam racking that allows pallets to be stored two deep, accessible from the same aisle. This consequently saves space and allows you to store more units.
- Drive-In Pallet Racking — It’s a high-density, space-efficient storage solution that uses minimal space for access lanes and aisles and is suitable for bulk storage.
- Push Back Pallet Racking — Combining the benefits of drive-in pallet racking with pallet live storage, push back pallet racking is particularly suitable for bulk storage and handling.
- Cantilever Racking — Particularly suitable for storing long or varying length products, cantilever racking is available in single and double sided versions, with the latter offering easy access from both sides.